Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Halloumi with Watermelon and Basil-Mint Oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh mint plus thinly sliced mint for garnish
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more for brushing
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 1 89-ounce package Halloumi cheese, cut crosswise into 8 slices
- 6 small triangles thinly sliced watermelon, rind removed
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?