Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Halloumi and Cherry Tomatoes with Mint Pesto
- 1 1/4 cups (loosely packed) fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 cup (loosely packed) fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, grape tomatoes, and/or pear tomatoes
- 12 ounces Halloumi cheese, cut crosswise into 2-inch-thick slices
- 12 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 to 4 long metal skewers
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?