Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Halibut with Tatsoi and Spicy Thai Chiles
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons fish sauce*
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Thai bird chiles with seeds or 1/2 large jalapeño chile with seeds, minced
- 1 small carrot, peeled, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 4 6- to 7-ounce halibut fillets
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 3/4 pound tatsoi or baby spinach (about 12 cups packed)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?