Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Halibut with Coriander-Pepita Butter
- 1/4 cup salted shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas),
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 5 teaspoons minced seeded jalapeo chiles
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 medium red onions, each cut through root end into 6 wedges
- 6 6-ounce halibut fillets (about 1 inch thick)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?