Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Halibut With Salt-and-Vinegar Potatoes
- 1 pound russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 4 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 6-ounce pieces halibut, cod, or striped bass fillet
- 2 cups large red onion, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick rings
- 2 tablespoons baby arugula
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?