Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Halibut, Eggplant, and Baby Bok Choy with Korean Barbecue Sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced serrano chile with seeds
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 8 baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
- 4 medium-size Japanese eggplants, trimmed, halved lengthwise
- 4 6- to 7-ounce halibut fillets (each about 1 inch thick)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?