Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 inch-thick halibut steaks
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.7g|
|Saturated Fat 21.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|