Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Gruyere with Red Onion Confitplus Q & A with Cheese Wiz Gina Freize!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 medium red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup dry red wine, such as cabernet sauvignon or malbec
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Coarse salt and black pepper
- 4 ciabatta rolls or 1 ciabatta loaf divided into 4 portions
- 8 ounces Gruyre cheese, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Panini Happy
Why don't we display directions?