Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Gruyere and Roasted Vegetable Sandwich
- 1 small red bell pepper, cored and sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 small zucchini, sliced lengthwise into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/2 small onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons low-fat Italian-style salad dressing
- 2 ounces Gruyere or Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 pieces Roman Meal Bread
- Nonstick spray
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|