Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Greek Salad Recipe
- 5 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 2 medium lemons)
- 5 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup packed fresh oregano (leaves and tender stems only)
- 2 tablespoons packed fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, peeled and halved again
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil, for coating the grill grates
- 3 medium Roma tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 8 ounces halloumi cheese, cut into 12 pieces
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced through the root end, peeled, and cut into 6 wedges
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 (8-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 3 medium hearts of romaine, halved lengthwise through the core
- 20 kalamata olives (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?