Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Gazpacho Salad with Shrimp
- 2 heads of garlic, separated into cloves, peeled (about 24 cloves)
- 3/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, deveined but with shells intact
- 8 firm plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 bunches green onions; root ends trimmed, onions left whole
- 1 1-pound sweet onion (such as Vidalia or Maui), cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered, cored
- 1 yellow bell pepper, quartered, cored
- 1 1/2 large English hothouse cucumbers, peeled, halved, lengthwise
- 2 6x3x1-inch slices country-style bread
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved (about 1 pint)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?