Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Game Hens with Basmati, Dried Currant, and Almond Salad
- 9 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chili powder, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 1 1/2-to-2-pound Cornish game hens, each cut lengthwise in half
- 2 cups basmati rice
- 4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1/3 cup dried currants
- 4 cups (loosely packed) fresh arugula
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup hickory-smoked almonds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?