Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup (about 15) peeled garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 1 1/2-pound flat iron steaks
- 3 cups oak- or hickory-wood smoke chips, soaked in cold water at least 30 minutes, drained
- 1 8-inch square disposable aluminum foil baking pan
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?