Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Flank Steak with Spicy Pepper and Watermelon Salad
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil or olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon hot chili paste (such as sambal oelek)*
- 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 1 1/2-pound flank steak
- 1/4 cup hot chili sauce (such as sriracha)*
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil or olive oil
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons honey
- 4 large bell peppers, preferably assorted colors, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 2 tablespoons minced red jalapeño chile
- 2 cups 1/2-inch cubes seedless watermelon
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?