Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Fish Tacos
- 2 cups chopped white onion, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (preferably Mexican)
- 1 pound tilapia, striped bass, or sturgeon fillets
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Corn tortillas
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, sliced
- 1/2 small head of cabbage, cored, thinly sliced
- Salsa Verde (get recipe)
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?