Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Filet Mignon with Brandy Mustard Sauce
- 4 6-ounce filets mignons
- 1 tablespoon olive oil plus more for brushing
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ounces sliced mushrooms (such as button, crimini, or stemmed shiitake; about 4 1/2 cups)
- 2 shallots, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup low-salt beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?