Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Fajita Steak Salad With Pickled Pink Onions
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 pounds (1 to 1 1/4-inch-thick) New York strip or leanest rib-eye steaks
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1/2 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 12 cups arugula or other prewashed baby greens
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.6g|
|Saturated Fat 9.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|