Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Eggplant and Red Pepper with Israeli Couscous Recipe
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons roasted tahini
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium shallot , minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup Israeli couscous
- 3 cups water
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium eggplant (about 1 pound), trimmed and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 medium red bell pepper , cored, seeded, and quartered
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh Italian parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?