Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Eggplant Dip with Sweet and Smoky Flavors
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 eggplants (about 1½ pounds total), trimmed and cut lengthwise into ½-inch slices (do not peel)
- 5 tablespoons roasted garlic-flavored olive oil (available in gourmet shops and some supermarkets) or plain olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons minced canned chipotle chiles en adobo
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro (optional)
- Corn tortilla chips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 134kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 11g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|