Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Duck Breast Salad
- 1 head oak-leaf lettuce (or other loose-leaf lettuce)
- 1 cup shelled lima beans, fresh or frozen
- 4 (8 to 10 ounce) boneless duck breast halves (magrets)
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, seeded, deveined, and cut into thin strips
- 2 medium red bell peppers, seeded, deveined, and cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chervil
- 1 black truffle, cut into julienne (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 931kcal (47%)|
|Total Fat 71g (109%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (90%)|
|Cholesterol 227mg (76%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|