Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Dixie Chicken with Cayenne Spice Rub
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning with garlic and onion
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 4-pound chickens, quartered, rinsed, patted dry
- 1 sourdough baguette, cut on diagonal into 3/4-inch-thick slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?