Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Corned Beef and Fontina Sandwiches
- 8 slices Jewish-style rye bread, divided
- Dijon mustard
- 1 pound thinly sliced corned beef reserved from Homemade Irish Corned Beef and Vegetables
- 8 ounces thinly sliced Fontina cheese
- 1/2 sweet onion (such as Maui or Vidalia), thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?