Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Cornbread Salad with Red Onions, Arugula, and Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- Buttermilk Cornbread with Monterey Jack Cheese (click for recipe)
- Olive oil
- 2 small red onions, cut into 3/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1 12-ounce container cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 5-ounce package baby arugula
- 2 cups (packed) torn fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 English hothouse cucumber, halved lengthwise, then thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup oil-cured black olives, pitted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?