Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Corn with Honey-Ancho Chile Butter
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature, divided
- 1 tablespoon ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 ears of corn, husked
- Ingredient info: Ancho chile powder is available in the spice section of many supermarkets and at Latin markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?