Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Corn with Herb Butter and Corn Nuts
- 1/2 cup crumbled store-bought or homemade cornbread (optional)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon mixed minced fresh herbs (such as chives, parsley, and thyme)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ears of corn, husked, both ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped store-bought toasted corn (such as Corn Nuts)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?