Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 8 ears of unhusked corn
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, large stems removed
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, and grated on a Microplane grater
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon finely ground fresh black pepper
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 limes, each cut into 4 to 6 wedges
- Fleur de sel
- 16 tablespoons (8 ounces) unsalted butter, cut into pats
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?