Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Corn Salad with Lima Beans and Tomatoes
- 3/4 cup (about) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 6 medium ears fresh corn, husked
- 2 cups frozen baby lima beans
- 2 bunches watercress, thick stems trimmed, sprigs torn in half
- 2 cups halved teardrop tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup coarsely grated Parmesan cheese or crumbled soft fresh goat cheese
- 1 cup halved pitted Kalamata olives
- Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Sauce (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?