Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Corn Salad
- 4 ears of corn, do not shuck (or 2 1/2 cups frozen corn for the non-grill option)
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 5-inch long zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 serrano chili pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (best if you toast whole cumin seeds then grind)
- 1/4 cup crumbly salty cheese such as feta or cotija (optional)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar or lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?