Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 12 ears fresh sweet corn
- 1 red hot chile pepper, seeded and deveined
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter or ¼ cup olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 316kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (52%)|
|Cholesterol 41mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|