Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Clams with Lemon Ginger Butter
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, room temperature
- 4 teaspoons minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 6 1/2-inch-thick diagonal baguette slices
- 2 pounds Manila clams, scrubbed
- Directions1.Prepare barbecue (high heat). Using spatula, blend butter, minced shallot, minced fresh parsley, fresh lemon juice, minced fresh ginger, and finely grated lemon peel in small bowl; season to taste with salt and pepper. Thinly spread lemon-ginger butter on 1 side of each bread slice. Arrange clams in single layer in disposable aluminum pan. Place pan on grill, cover barbecue, and cook just until clams open, 8 to 10 minutes (discard any clams that do not open).
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?