Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Chili Shrimp with Peach Honeydew Salsa
- 4 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 18 to 24 raw shrimp, (13 to 15 per pound), cleaned with tails on
- 1-½ cups finely diced honeydew melon
- 1-½ cups finely diced peeled firm-ripe peaches
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 78kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 21mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|