Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Chicken with Root Beer Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon (packed) dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 3 1/2- to 3 3/4-pound chickens, each cut in half, backbones removed
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 45 charcoal briquettes
- 2 cups hickory wood chips, soaked 1 hour in water to cover, drained
- Root Beer Barbecue Sauce (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?