Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Chicken with Mustard and Red Pepper
- 2 tablespoons French Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grain French Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon finely ground dried hot red pepper
- 2 eggs
- 6 chicken legs, thighs attached
- ½ cup fine homemade breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 406kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (49%)|
|Cholesterol 207mg (69%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|