Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Subs
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil - drained, oil reserved
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 6 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|