Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Chicken and Plantains, Jamaican-Style
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves with skin
- 2 semi-ripe plantains (yellow-black skin), peeled, cut on diagonal into 1/3- to 1/2-inch-thick slices
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?