Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Chicken and Hot Cherry Pepper Panino
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped oregano
- 2 (1/4-inch-thick) slices Italian bread (from center of a round loaf)
- 6 ounces chicken cutlets
- 2 bottled hot cherry peppers or peperoncini in vinegar, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 thin slices fresh mozzarella
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 5 grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil or flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon red-wine vinegar
- Equipment: a grill pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?