Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Chicken Teriyaki
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup sherry or dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon peeled, grated fresh ginger, or ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 chicken (3½ to 4 pounds), cut into serving pieces, excess skin and fat removed
- 1 cup long-grain white rice, cooked according to package directions (3 cups cooked)
- 6 green onions, including some tender green tops, sliced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 464kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 121mg (40%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|