Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Chicken, Spinach, Red Pepper, and Pepper Jack Panini
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (each about 4 oz/125 g), pounded to ½-inch (1 cm) thick
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ciabatta rolls, split
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 2 oz (60 g) pepper Jack cheese, sliced
- ½ cup (125 ml) baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup (50 ml) sliced roasted red bell pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 481kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (37%)|
|Cholesterol 105mg (35%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|