Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Chicken Salad with Tomatoes, Spinach, and Feta
- 1 10.5-ounce jar marinated feta cheese cubes in oil with herbs and spices
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 large red onion, peeled, cut through root end into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 5-ounce package baby spinach leaves
- 1 pound tomatoes (preferably heirloom) in assorted colors, cut into wedges
- 1 9-ounce container teardrop tomatoes
- 1/2 cup halved pitted Kalamata olives
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?