Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Chicken Salad with Fire Roasted Chile Honey Dressing
- 4 fresh beets (I like a combination of red and yellow)
- 1 5-ounce package of mixed baby lettuces
- 1 3.5-ounce package crumbled low-fat feta
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- Leftover chicken breast meat, preferably from a whole, grilled chicken
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons Fire Roasted Chile Honey Vinegar (you can use a little less if you like I preferred the texture of the dressing with more vinegar and less oil)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?