Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Chicken Recipe with Jicama & Orange Salsa
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice (about 2 navel oranges)
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 medium jicama, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 2 large navel oranges, segmented & segments cut in half
- 3 tbsp fresh orange juice (about 1/2 orange)
- 1 red jalapeno pepper, seeded & membranes removed, diced
- 2 tbsp minced fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?