Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Chicken Liver Pate and Blackberry Crostini
- 1 pound chicken livers (about 2 cups)
- 2-3 cups whole milk
- Extra-virgin olive oil (for brushing)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2" cubes, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon (or more) ground allspice
- 8 1/4"-thick slices country-style rye bread
- Blackberry Salad (click for recipe)
- 1 bunch radishes (about 6 oz.), trimmed, very thinly sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?