Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Chicken Fajita Kabobs
- For the Fajita Marinade:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- For the Kabobs:
- 1 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 green pepper, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?