Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Chicken Drummettes with Ancho-Cherry Barbecue Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/3 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 2 large dried ancho chiles; (about 1 ounce), stemmed, seeded
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 3 pounds chicken wing drummettes
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?