Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Cheese with Pulled Short Ribs and Pickled Red Onions
- 4 sprigs flat-leaf parsley
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed or canola oil
- 2 pounds boneless beef short ribs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 carrot, cut into large dice
- 1/2 celery, cut into large dice
- 1/2 onion cut into large dice
- 6 medium cloves garlic, cracked
- 1 cup red wine (such as cabernet sauvignon)
- Sachet (see above)
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 2-pound loaf sourdough bread , cut into 16 slices
- 12 ounces Bel Paese cheese , sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons
- 4 teaspoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 teaspoons grapeseed oil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?