Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Cheese and Short Rib Sandwiches with Pickled Caramelized Onions and Arugula
- 5 pounds beef short ribs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups dry red wine
- 1/2 cup low-salt beef broth
- 1/3 cup medium-dry Sherry
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 large fresh thyme sprig
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 large red onions, halved, thinly sliced crosswise (about 6 cups)
- 4 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- Butter, room temperature
- 16 slices country-style crusty white bread
- 12 ounces Petit Basque or Monterey Jack cheese, sliced
- 4 cups baby arugula
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?