Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Caesar Salad
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime zest
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Coarse salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, tops and bottoms trimmed (make sure you leave enough of the bottom core to hold the lettuce together) and cut into quarters lengthwise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Directions1. Make the dressing: mash the garlic together with the anchovies until they make a paste. Put the paste in a small bowl and whisk in the egg yolks and the mustard. Now add the olive oil in a slow stream, whisking as you go, until combined. Add the Worcestershire sauce and vinegar, give it a taste and add pepper as needed.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?