Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Butterflied Leg of Lamb with Tomato-Fennel Vinaigrette
- 9 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 anchovy fillets, minced
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) butterflied leg of lamb, trimmed of excess fat and sinew (from one 6 1/2-pound bone-in leg of lamb)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 pound tomatoes, seeded, finely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup Kalamata or Niçoise olives, pitted, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?