Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Butterflied Leg of Lamb
- 1 leg of lamb (5 to 6 pounds), butterflied
- 1 ¼ cups olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon lemon thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly milled pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of 1/2 navel orange, finely diced
- 12 large basil leaves, cut into fine ribbons
- Grill with charcoal
- Small bundle of dry grapevine clippings that have been soaked in water for 2 hours.
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1536kcal (77%)|
|Total Fat 137g (211%)|
|Saturated Fat 47g (234%)|
|Cholesterol 299mg (100%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|