Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Butterflied Leg Of Lamb With Fresh Mint-Pepper Jelly
- One 4 1/2 to 5-pound butterflied leg of lamb, trimmed of excess fat and silverskin
- 8 garlic cloves, cut in half, smashed lightly with the flat side of a knife blade
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary or 1 heaping tablespoon dried rosemary or a mixture of rosemary, marjoram, and oregano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Marsala or dry red wine
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- Safflower oil or canola oil, for oiling the grill
- 1 recipe Foster's Seven Pepper Jelly with Fresh Mint (recipe follows)
- 1 cup Foster's Seven Pepper jelly or your favorite pepper jelly
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?